A.C. Technology, in business since 1983, is an American company selling American Designed, American Made Variable Speed A.C. Inverters for todays tough industrial and commercial environment. Priced competitively, with a wide variety in stock at our warehouse. Some features of the A.C. Tech inverter line are:
Variable Torque Inverters From ¼ Horsepower Up To 250 Horsepower
– Constant Torque Inverters From ¼ Horsepower Up To 150 Horsepower
– Micro Drives From ¼ Horsepower Up To 60 Horsepower (Serious Savings $)
– Sub-Micro Drives From ¼ Horsepower Up To 3 Horsepower (Serious Savings $)
– Plain English controls
– NEMA 1, NEMA 12, NEMA 4, and Stainless Steel Enclosures
– Internal P.I.D. Functions (A No Charge Option!)
– 200/240/400/480/590 Volts
– Dynamic Brake Option
– Factory Installed Bypass, Fuses, Disconnect Optional (A Total Turnkey Package!)
– RS-232/485 Serial Communications
– 0-10 V, 4-20 Ma, 20-4 Ma, And 3 Preset Speeds Standard
The SCN Series – Breakthrough pricing plus superior performance in contactor style packaging. ¼ hp to 3 hp, 120 volt single-phase, 230 volt single-phase or 230 volt three-phase.
SCF Series – A full featured sub-micro drive.
1/4 to 3 horsepower, 208, 230, 480, 575 VAC!
The MC Series – The most feature packed micro drive available today. Now up to 60 Horsepower!
The Q1000 Series – Nema 1 and chassis model constant torque drives. A proven general purpose work horse. 1 to 150 horsepower.
The Q2000 Series – Nema 4, 4X, and 12 constant torque drives. A rugged package that stands up to the most demanding applications. 1 to 125 horsepower.
The Q3000 Series – Nema 1 and Nema 12 variable torque models. Available with a variety of option packages. The perfect choice for HVAC and WWTP applications. 1 to 250 horsepower.