Whether you want cold crisp flakes, a chiller for water, brine or glycol solutions, pumpable liquid ice, food processing chillers, other industrial ice makers and more, we have it here for you at ARESCO. No matter which type of the many industrial refrigeration systems you have, at ARESCO we have the parts and products to fit your needs. This includes a wide variety of ice equipment and water chillers from some of the top names brands in the industry, such as Flatplate, Turbo, Chester Jensen, North Star, Howe Corporation and more.
With over 30 years of offering the best parts and services for the ammonia refrigeration industry. Our variety of ice equipment and water chillers for various ammonia refrigeration systems includes flake ice machines, tube ice for bagged ice, food processing chillers and many more. For more information on the many brands that we offer ammonia refrigeration products from, you can choose the best for your business by shopping with ARESCO for all your ammonia refrigeration equipment needs, including ice equipment and water chillers.
– All welded one piece cylindrical stationary vertical evaporator. Requires no refrigeration seals. Permits the greatest amount of ice making surface.
– Open style evaporator Allows ice to be harvested by gravity, reducing stress on bearings and gearboxes to extend operating life.
– Only one moving evaporator part Simple design drastically reduces service costs and down time.
– 25-year evaporator warranty. Longest flake ice machine warranty in the industry.
– Investment cast Stainless steel ice harvesting blade Holds precision tight tolerances and sharpness. Extremely long service life.
– Oversized diameter shaft bearings Results in trouble-free, long lasting operation.
– High efficiency Most energy efficient flaker in the industry. Converts 100% of water to super cold, dry, sub cooled flake ice.
– Water Squeegee Wipes ice surface of water to assure that only dry ice is harvested.
– Flexibility Rapid Freeze Flakers are available in a variety of refrigerants, electrical options, condenser configurations, applications and the ability to make ice from fresh water or seawater.
– Direct drive motor Eliminates linkage problems in chain and belt drive systems.